We just released Immutant 2.1.7. This release includes the following changes:
- We've upgraded our Undertow dependency to the latest stable version (1.4.14.Final) to resolve an issue with socket leaks when using async http responses/SSE.
- We've also upgraded our Ring dependency to 1.6.0.
- For HEAD requests, async channels now automatically close after the
What is Immutant?
Immutant is an integrated suite of Clojure libraries backed by Undertow for web, HornetQ for messaging, Infinispan for caching, Quartz for scheduling, and Narayana for transactions. Applications built with Immutant can optionally be deployed to a WildFly or JBoss EAP cluster for enhanced features. Its fundamental goal is to reduce the inherent incidental complexity in real world applications.
Get In Touch
As always, if you have any questions, issues, or other feedback about Immutant, you can always find us on #immutant on freenode or our mailing lists.
Issues resolved in 2.1.7
- [IMMUTANT-627] - Upgrade to Undertow >= 1.3.27.Final
- [IMMUTANT-629] - Update to Ring 1.6
- [IMMUTANT-630] - Web applications can't adequately respond to HEAD requests in certain cases