We just released Immutant 2.1.6. This release includes the following changes:
- Update to Ring 1.5.1 to address a security vulnerability. This vulnerability only affects applications that are running from the filesytem, not from an uberjar or war, so most users aren't affected.
- Remove our dependency on Potemkin. This was a common source of collision with other application dependencies, so we now use an internal copy of Potemkin under different namespaces so it doesn't conflict.
- A minor update of the version of tools.nrepl on which we depend (0.2.11 -> 0.2.12)
What is Immutant?
Immutant is an integrated suite of Clojure libraries backed by Undertow for web, HornetQ for messaging, Infinispan for caching, Quartz for scheduling, and Narayana for transactions. Applications built with Immutant can optionally be deployed to a WildFly or JBoss EAP cluster for enhanced features. Its fundamental goal is to reduce the inherent incidental complexity in real world applications.
Get In Touch
As always, if you have any questions, issues, or other feedback about Immutant, you can always find us on #immutant on freenode or our mailing lists.
Issues resolved in 2.1.6
- [IMMUTANT-622] - immutant/web won't build with Clojure 1.9.0-alpha11
- [IMMUTANT-624] - Update to Ring 1.5.1
- [IMMUTANT-625] - Internalize Potemkin dependency
- [IMMUTANT-626] - Update to latest tools.nrepl