We just released Immutant 2.1.3. Most issues addressed in this release are minor bug fixes and documentation enhancements.
One not-so-minor bug was discovering that our
option has been broken since 2.1.0. That's fixed now, and should help
to improve compute-bound benchmark results.
One other minor change worth noting is the addition of two functions
to the immutant.web.undertow namespace:
http-handler, which turns
a Ring handler into an Undertow
graceful-shutdown, which invokes Undertow's ability to gracefully
shutdown a web server by prohibiting new requests while pending ones
complete. See IMMUTANT-605
for a simple example.
We also had a couple of community contributions in this release: Dave
Della Costa fixed our issue with decoded
:path-info, and Matthias
Nehlsen fixed some documentation issues with our web namespace. Thanks
What is Immutant?
Immutant is an integrated suite of Clojure libraries backed by Undertow for web, HornetQ for messaging, Infinispan for caching, Quartz for scheduling, and Narayana for transactions. Applications built with Immutant can optionally be deployed to a WildFly cluster for enhanced features. Its fundamental goal is to reduce the inherent incidental complexity in real world applications.
Get In Touch
Issues resolved in 2.1.3
- [IMMUTANT-599] - An async call in WildFly can result in a TimeoutException that permanently breaks an app
- [IMMUTANT-600] - Deploying a servlet to EAP fails if websockets isn't activated
- [IMMUTANT-601] - Document that a queue shouldn't be shared between 'listen and 'respond
- [IMMUTANT-604] - Using web/run :filter-map option causes ClassCastException
- [IMMUTANT-605] - Graceful Shutdown of Web Server
- [IMMUTANT-606] - deprecate util/app-root and util/app-relative
- [IMMUTANT-607] - Caching tests fail under WildFly 10.0.0.Final
- [IMMUTANT-609] - document org.immutant/wildfly dependency in installation & wildfly guides
- [IMMUTANT-610] - provide a non-decoded :path-info to ring
- [IMMUTANT-611] - Impossible to run handlers on IO thread (:dispatch? false)
- [IMMUTANT-612] - Passing undertow options to web/run can result in wrong :port in result