Despite our best efforts, the 2.0.0 release wasn't perfect. This release fixes the imperfections we're currently aware of.
What is Immutant?
Immutant is an integrated suite of Clojure libraries backed by Undertow for web, HornetQ for messaging, Infinispan for caching, Quartz for scheduling, and Narayana for transactions. Applications built with Immutant can optionally be deployed to a WildFly cluster for enhanced features. Its fundamental goal is to reduce the inherent incidental complexity in real world applications.
What's changed in this release?
Mainly the following:
- Subscribing to remote topics now actually works
- When running inside WildFly, if your
:maindoesn't return, we abort the deployment instead of letting it hang the deployer. See the WildFly guide for details.
See below for a full list of changes.
Get In Touch
Issues resolved in 2.0.1
- [IMMUTANT-558] - Clarify that the :main fn must return for deployment to succeed in WildFly
- [IMMUTANT-559] - Time out the :main calls that block
- [IMMUTANT-560] - Subscribing to pre-existing topic on remote context throws NPE
- [IMMUTANT-561] - Concurrent websocket requests can fail under load in-container on slow hardware