We're as happy as a kid at a basketball game to announce Immutant 1.1.4 - "OneFourMoreTheRoad".
This is strictly a bug fix release and, unless any new bugs are reported against it, possibly our last 1.x release. We are now focusing our efforts on The Deuce. We will make every reasonable effort to fix any bugs reported against 1.x, but we will only be adding features to 2.x. As always, view our road map here.
What is Immutant?
What's in this release?
The notable changes in this release are:
WEB-INF/directories on your resource path are now honored.
- We've restored the needed bits to allow remote jmx connections.
- Recent cider-nrepl
tools.nreplto be on the classpath at the time the
project.cljis resolved, so it's now available.
- We no longer force
tools.loggingto use log4j. Note: If you were relying on that behavior, see IMMUTANT-464.
The simplest way to install or upgrade to 1.1.4 is via our Leiningen plugin:
$ lein immutant install 1.1.4
As we said above, we'll be focusing on Immutant 2, with a tentative alpha release in the next few weeks.
Get In Touch
Issues resolved in 1.1.4
- [IMMUTANT-452] - Remote jmx not supported by default distribution
- [IMMUTANT-453] - Immutant ignores logback config
- [IMMUTANT-455] - META-INF and WEB-INF in a resource dir should be honored
- [IMMUTANT-457] - Yet more com.sun packages need to be exposed in the sun.jdk module. This time, it's sound packages.
- [IMMUTANT-459] - Recent cider-nrepl snapshots cause deployment to fail because it can't find tools.nrepl
- [IMMUTANT-464] - Don't force tools.logging to use a particular provider