We only fixed a few edge case bugs in this release. As always, view our road map here.
What is Immutant?
What's in this release?
Not much since CR1, a few bug fixes and documentation updates. See the list of changes below.
So what's next?
We're already considering some API changes, and we want to perform some benchmarking. We're interested in extending the Immutant namespaces to other implementations. We want to come up with some best practices for both development and production deployment on various platforms. And continue to make Immutant work seamlessly on OpenShift, and hopefully other cloud providers.
We'll do more writing and speaking, too.
The simplest way to install or upgrade to 1.0.0 is via our Leiningen plugin:
$ lein immutant install 1.0.0
Get In Touch
Issues resolved in 1.0.0
- [IMMUTANT-311] - Immutant web loses track of registered handlers after (require ... :reload-all)
- [IMMUTANT-312] - Transitive Immutant deps are added to the application's effective classpath
- [IMMUTANT-313] - Not all built-in Java packages are available
- [IMMUTANT-315] - Verify overlay of torquebox incremental works
- [IMMUTANT-316] - Setting :max-age to -1 on immutant session cookie attributes does nothing
- [IMMUTANT-318] - Version conflict for jboss-marshalling-river reported when immutant-cache is a project dep
- [IMMUTANT-319] - Race conditions on slow/limited hardware cause destination start failures
- [IMMUTANT-323] - Doc porting of existing ring apps