We're as proud as a peacock to release our first (and hopefully only) candidate release for 1.0.0. We'll give this release about a week to marinate in the community, and then roll a final 1.0.0.
We only fixed a few edge case bugs in this release. As always, view our road map here.
What is Immutant?
What's in this release?
Mostly bug fixes from a lot of testing and attention to detail. See the list of changes below.
A new plugin release
We've also released version 1.0.0 lein-immutant plugin - we've made no changes to it since beta3.
The simplest way to install or upgrade to 1.0.0.cr1 is via our Leiningen plugin:
$ lein immutant install 1.0.0.cr1
Get In Touch
Issues resolved in 1.0.0.cr1
- [IMMUTANT-280] - Replicated cache fails after redeploy
- [IMMUTANT-285] - Immutant app in overlay project starting before messaging is available (IllegalStateException)
- [IMMUTANT-305] - Top-level let in messaging causes AOT'd version to always assume it's outside the container
- [IMMUTANT-308] - xa/datasource connection should delegate getMetaData
- [IMMUTANT-309] - Changes to support 0.3 java.jdbc break named datasources in transactions