We're as happy as Walter after Smokey marks it zero to announce our latest release of Immutant - version 0.8.0, hopefully culminating in a 1.0.0 version late winter/early spring. As always, view our road map here.
What is Immutant?
What's in this release?
In addition to Pipelines: caches can now be optionally persisted to disk, static asset middleware is context-aware, and idempotent behavior for messaging destinations should be more predictable.
We know of no breaking API changes from 0.7.0, but we're sure you'll let us know if we missed something. ;-)
The simplest way to install or upgrade to 0.8.0 is via our Leiningen plugin:
$ lein immutant install 0.8.0
Get In Touch
Issues resolved in 0.8.0
- [IMMUTANT-114] - support async servlet API
- [IMMUTANT-115] - Make bultitude.core/namespaces-on-classpath work
- [IMMUTANT-116] - Expose support for Infinispan cache loaders
- [IMMUTANT-171] - Add messaging pipeline
- [IMMUTANT-188] - AOT compiling immutant.init breaks: web/start – not registering ring handlers
- [IMMUTANT-189] - Switch from autodoc to codox for api docs.
- [IMMUTANT-190] - jar mounts need to be under the deployment root for some of the AS's deployment scanners to work
- [IMMUTANT-193] - file-store session persistence not working
- [IMMUTANT-191] - Let xa/datasource accept :subprotocol and :subname as aliases
- [IMMUTANT-195] - Immutant rejects URLs with %5C
- [IMMUTANT-196] - Serve static assets for apps not mounted at root context
- [IMMUTANT-198] - Replace queue listeners and append topic listeners by default
- [IMMUTANT-199] - Expose the base url for a deployed webapp
- [IMMUTANT-200] - replace data.json with cheshire
- [IMMUTANT-201] - msg/request should return a IBlockingDeref instead of taking a :timeout parameter
- [IMMUTANT-202] - update to leiningen-core 2.0.0-RC2
- [IMMUTANT-204] - update to nrepl 0.2.1